What A Year! Brambleton included in 50 Top-Selling Master Planned Communities
January 4, 2019 | by Lauren Malik
What a year Brambleton had!
We’ve just wrapped up another great year at Brambleton. 2018 was good to those of us in the 20148 zipcode:
- The game-changing Brambleton Library opened its doors to the public on December 1st.
- We finished the year with 357 new home sales and welcomed Toll Brothers to our builder family.
- We began selling homes within our 55+ community, Birchwood at Brambleton.
- The DC region won BIG with scoring the highly anticipated Amazon HQ2 bid.
- Money Magazine ranked Ashburn, VA as the #2 place to live in America.
- Brambleton was named as one of the nation’s top 50 best selling communities.
What we are looking forward to most in 2019?
- Two new tenants will open in the Town Center: Good Dog Rocky pet store and BurgerIM.
- The Brambleton Corner Plaza at the southwest corner of Northstar Boulevard and Shreveport Drive is under development now, and tenant announcements will be coming soon.
- There is also a commercial center at Birchwood at Brambleton that is now in the planning stages.
- And, the new 55+ Clubhouse is in the works!
- 2019 also means that the brand new Independence High School in the West Park neighborhood will welcome new students this fall.
2018 Brambleton Year in Review Video
Take a look at the video below to remind yourself of what makes Brambleton such a wonderful community to call home. Some highlights:
- The addition of amenities throughout the community, including a zip-line, sand volleyball court, kids’ bike track and new dog park.
- The Brambleton Community Association also introduced the “Bram Life Pass” which offers exclusive discounts for residents to local businesses such as Fleetwood Winery. How cool is that?
The Brambleton Welcome Center is open daily from 11am – 5pm. Give us a call (703-542-2925) or stop in to chat with us about what we have to offer.
Happy New Year!