Spotlight On Brambleton Builders & Events
Van Metre’s Downtown Brambleton Showcased On The Local News!
Van Metre’s Group President, Brian Davidson, was recently featured on WJLA’s NewsChannel 8’s “Let’s Talk Live” program showcasing the Downtown Brambleton neighborhood, or, as the newscaster described it “one of Van Metre’s most exciting new communities in the DMV!” Urban meets suburban in this walkable, city-living community with 3 collections featuring open floorplans and optional terraces with contemporary designs that are unique to Brambleton!
EatLoCo Marketplace: Not Your Average Farmers Market!
Dan Hine, founder of the EatLoCo Brambleton Marketplace, along with the owners of Liberty Delight Farms and
Wicked Goat Coffee, made an appearance on WUSA’s “Great Day Washington” last month promoting the weekly market with their fresh, local finds. Check out the TV segment and learn more about the upcoming Marketplace events.
The EatLoCo Brambleton Marketplace is a community-focused marketplace in Brambleton, Virginia. EatLoCo call themselves a Marketplace because they aren’t just a farmers market – in addition to fresh goods from local farmers, they also provide family-friendly entertainment and programs like live music, rotating food trucks, guest chefs, wineries, breweries, and more. Make this your new Sunday morning destination! The market is open year round on Sundays from 9 AM to 1 PM, and is located at the corner of Legacy Park & Olympia Drive.
Mother’s Day In Brambleton
Happy Mother’s Day from the Brambleton Town Center! Whether you’re on the giving or receiving end of the pampering, you won’t have to travel far to find a great gift or experience. Below you’ll find a few suggestions on memorable Mother’s Day activities right here in Brambleton, as well as a list of our merchants offering special gifts and promotions. Be sure to share your Mother’s Day pictures and memories on Brambleton’s social media using #BramLife.
- EatLoCo Brambleton Marketplace – Impress mom with your healthy-living lifestyle at the Brambleton Marketplace. Let her relax with yoga in the park, then stroll through the marketplace while you listen to live music, grab a bite to eat from a food truck and shop for fresh produce, meats, flowers, seasonings and so much more. Open every Sunday, 9 AM to 1 PM, at the corner of Legacy Park and Olympia Drive.
- Brunch, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert: With over a dozen eateries to choose from in the Brambleton Town Center, you’re sure to find something for every mom’s palate. Many locations serve brunch and offer outdoor seating too. Don’t forget to make reservations!
- SweetFrog – Bring mom into SweetFrog on Mother’s Day, May 13th, and she will receive a $5 leap back card for her next purchase!
- Regal Cinemas: Beginning May 9, for every $50 in eGift Cards purchased, receive a FREE $15 Concessions Promo eCard! Some restrictions apply.
- Costa Family Dental – Any new patient who calls the week before Mother’s Day (5/8 – 5/11) to schedule an appointment will receive a free set of custom teeth whitening trays (a $575 value).* Call for an appointment, 703-542-7000.
*Appointments do not need to be during this week. Hygiene maintenance exam required. This offer is only valid at the Brambleton location. Offer must be mentioned at time of scheduling.
- Eclips Salon & Day Spa – The staff at Eclips Salon knows how to make moms look and feel their best. Just in time for Mother’s Day, receive a free gift with any gift card purchase of $25 or more. Or, send mom in for their special blowout package – includes blow dry with chemistry shot treatment for $50. Call for appointments or details, 703-327-9408.
- The Verizon Store – Treat mom to the gear she deserves with special savings on the latest Android phones, iPhones and tablets. Mention this Brambleton Town Center Mother’s Day flyer for an additional 25% off any accessory in the store.
Looking for the best community in Loudoun County? We invite you to discover how phenomenal life can be at Brambleton with more access, more walkability and more connectedness. Choose from a huge selection of modern single-family homes and spacious new townhomes while living steps away from what is arguably the best town center in Ashburn. Walk to schools, pools, shopping, restaurants, parks, the gym, the library and to an outdoor concert. Have fun with family and friends at our long list of community events and festivals, and take advantage of close proximity to commuter routes for easy access to downtown D.C. and all of Loudoun County. We are truly a community unlike any other – come see for yourself how life at Brambleton really is a game changer.
Birchwood at Brambleton – Life Refreshes at 55!
Winchester Homes’ Bungalow Models Open May 12th!
Celebrate the unveiling of Winchester Home’s stunning Craftsman Bungalow models Saturday, May 12, from 11 AM to 4 PM. Enjoy food, refreshments and a first look at the home styles and amenities that make Winchester Homes at Birchwood truly unique. RSVP to Amy Dooling, 301-273-7525 or NewHomes@whihomes.com.
Stay connected to all upcoming Birchwood events and builder news by liking our Birchwood at Brambleton page on Facebook.
Below is a list of all Birchwood builders, their model/sales center location and contact info.
- Van Metre Grand Villas – Hudson model located at 42803 Cumulus Terrace. Priced from the low $600s. Contact Ernie Kyger and Grace Strother, 703-764-5426
- Immediate Deliveries now available for this neighborhood
- Van Metre Condos – Now selling The Flats & The Lifts, temporary sales center located at 42803 Cumulus Terrace. Priced from the upper $300s to mid $400s. Contact Ernie Kyger and Grace Strother, 703-764-5426
- Miller & Smith Courtyards – Now selling, temporary sales center located at 42311 Fern Croft Terrace. Priced from the upper $500s. Contact Catherine Taylor, 703-327-0427. New models opening in June!
- Winchester Homes Bungalows – New models opening May 12th, located at 42831 & 42833 Beaver Crossing Square. Priced from the upper $500s. Contact Mary Dixon, 703-939-1263.
As you wait for your home to be built, we’ve got a list of social activities to keep you busy! There are many events open to the public within the Brambleton community, such as the Farmers’ Market, festivals, and concerts, but there will also be special events planned just for Birchwood residents. Be sure you’re on Birchwood’s contact list for invites to all upcoming events.
Brambleton Town Center News & Events
The Brambleton Town Center Spring Savings coupon books have been mailed to all residences. Print and clip the savings, or show the coupon on your phone (in most cases). Coupons valid through 8/31/18.
May Is The Perfect Month For Al Fresco Dining
Colorful umbrellas have blossomed like spring flowers along the Brambleton Town Center sidewalks, beckoning diners to once again enjoy al fresco patio dining! Find a comfortable spot under the stars at AhSo, Blue Ridge Grill, Coldstone Creamery, Lost Rhino Retreat, My Thai, Nick’s Taverna, Peet’s Coffee and SweetFrog.
AhSo Opens Online Wine Shop
AhSo Restaurant recently made an exciting announcement – they have launched an online wine shop! You can now order any wine you’ve ever had at Ahso, and many more. Orders will be processed within 2-5 business days and will be available for pick up at the restaurant. As you have no doubt seen, their wine list focuses on small producers whose dedication to their craft is incredible. These are wines that will not be found in grocery stores.
Now offering case and half-case discounts on everything, and through early May, take 5% off all first orders using promo code ahsowine5. Check out the shop and send them a message if you need help finding something.
Tuesday Nights: Rhino Chasers Run Club, 6-9 PM
Wednesday Nights: Rhino Rides, 6:30 PM
Dust off your bike for a weekly ride with family, neighbors and new friends! Meet at 6:30 PM in front of Bicycle Outfitters for a fun 1-hour bike ride led by staff through Brambleton and surrounds and finish up at Lost Rhino Retreat for brews!
Average speed 12 mph, approx. 10 miles. Helmets are required. Bikes must have working lights on front & back. Cyclists ride at their own risk. For more information, call Bicycle Outfitters at 703-327-3222.
Coming Soon! Fairfax Pediatric Association
Summer heats up with the return of these favorite Brambleton events!
Bram Brew Fest
Join us for our annual Bram Brew Fest on Saturday, May 19th from 1 PM to 6 PM! New this year, enjoy unlimited pours with your General Admission ticket!
Sizzlin’ Summer Concert Series
Select Thursday nights throughout the summer, swing over to Legacy Park to enjoy a fun night of music. Concerts start at 7 PM, gates open at 6 PM, with entrances at Legacy Park Dr. & Olympia Dr. and Greenside Dr. & Olympia Dr. Bring your blankets and chairs, pack a picnic or grab something delicious from one of our food trucks. Don’t forget your photo ID if you plan on enjoying an adult beverage.
Red White & BRAM
This year’s Red White & BRAM Tailgate Party will take place on Saturday, June 30th from 6 to 10 PM. The festival will include backyard games, live music, and a laser light show! Visit the event page for more details, including tailgating information.
Regal Summer Movie Express
June 19 – August 22. Enjoy 9 weeks of $1 movies at Regal Fox Cinemas on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at 10 AM. Proceeds benefit the Will Rogers Foundation. Check out the summer movie lineup here.
Ready, Set… RUN For Charity!
Spring is race season and Brambleton Town Center has already played host to several successful charity runs this year. Each family-friendly event has brought many runners and walkers together from all corners of Northern Virginia and beyond, united in an effort to support their cause: from breast cancer to Type 1 diabetes and lyme disease. In just 3 weekends, these local philanthropists have raised tens of thousands of dollars to positively impact the lives of their friends and family members who struggle with these illnesses. As an added bonus, many of these “athletes” are working towards earning their Triple Crown Finisher commemorative race medal by completing 3 out of the 5 Race Brambleton-sponsored events throughout the year!
Learn more about each local charity by clicking on the race names below:
- Step Sisters’ 11th Annual Ribbon Run
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s One Walk
- 8th Annual Loudoun Lyme 5K/10K, 1K Fun Run
Dulles South Recreation and Community Center & Dulles South Senior Center Now Open!
The new Dulles South Recreation and Community Center and the Dulles South Senior Center celebrated their grand opening on Friday, May 4th! The centers are located at 24950 Riding Center Drive in South Riding. In honor of the newly opened facilities, annual and six-month memberships at Dulles South Recreation and Community Center will be discounted 15 percent from April 26 to June 1, 2018.
The Dulles South Recreation and Community Centers offers licensed preschool classes, full-day childcare, after-school recreational activities, fitness programs, summer camps, trips and much more. The center is co-located with the Dulles South Senior Center. Loudoun County voters approved a bond referendum in 2013 for the Phase II and Phase III expansion. Phase I of the facility, which opened in July 2008, consists of 24,000 square feet of classrooms, meeting rooms, a multipurpose room and kitchen, an activities room, a small gymnasium and offices.
Phase II of the facility added 81,000 square feet of space, including recreation and fitness areas, a rock climbing wall, a competition pool, a leisure pool with vortex and other water features, meeting and party rooms, an exercise studio and gymnasium. Phase III provided an additional 17,000 square feet for the Dulles South Senior Center, featuring recreational and leisure program space, classrooms, a computer lab and game room, arts and crafts areas and a commercial kitchen.
For regular facility hours, memberships, features and activities, visit www.loudoun.gov/dsrcc or call 571-258-3456.