CONNECT WITH LOUDOUN COUNTY
Loudoun County has been recognized as one of the fastest growing counties in the country. The developer of Brambleton is committed to moving forward and maintaining a high quality of life for its residents without compromising the preservation of the county’s heritage.
- Dedication of over 100 acres for parkland use
- Preservation of woodlands and open spaces & enhancement of natural wetland areas
- Monitoring of the quality of drinking water sourced from Beaverdam Reservoir
We embrace our beautiful county and encourage residents to get out and explore all it has to offer!
- Shopping & Dining
- Dulles International Airport
- Historic sites and museums including The Udvar-Hazy National Air & Space Museum
- Charming and unique towns and villages
- Over 40 wineries & tasting rooms
- 1,400 farms totaling 142,000+ acres
- 517 miles of rolling hills, riverfront access, public parks, bird trails & the W&OD biking trail
Up to 70% of the world’s Internet traffic passes through Loudoun County on a daily basis and Ashburn, VA is nicknamed the “Bullseye of the Internet.” More than 900 federal government prime contractors call Loudoun County home and information and communications technology is the largest industry cluster in Loudoun, which employs 23,000 people. Loudoun County has the highest median household income in the United States ($119,000).
Loudoun County, Virginia named Happiest U.S. County!
Loudoun County is #1 for the second year in a row. What makes this such a happy place? For one thing, the unemployment rate and poverty rate are both under 4%. In fact, Loudoun’s poverty rate is the lowest of any county in our study. Of the nearly 1,000 counties in the study, Loudoun County had the fourth-highest income ratio. Loudoun’s income ratio is over 2.5, which means the median income is more than twice the cost of living.