Do I Need a Realtor?
Whether it’s your first home purchase or you’ve been down this road before, you may wish to turn to a real estate professional to help guide you through the home-buying process. Buying a home is probably the largest investment you’ll make in your lifetime, and Brambleton’s builder community will honor your decision to use a realtor to represent you in this transaction. Contact a local realtor for the best information of homes for sale in Ashburn, VA!
Buying: New Construction or Resale?
Once you’ve decided Brambleton is the community for you and your family (that’s the easy part), choosing the exact home may be more of a challenge – afterall, there are a lot of great builders and neighbors to choose from here! Turn to an agent to help you find your perfect fit in a newly-constructed home from one of our builders, or another fine home that has been built in the community since 2001. Let them lead you through the home buying process, every step of the way:
- Get Preapproved for a Loan – Federal law entitles you to a copy of your credit report annually from all three credit reporting agencies: Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. It’s a good idea to check your credit reports from each of the three bureaus annually.
- Determine Your Price Range – Helpful tools such as the Home Affordability Calculator and Mortgage Calculator gauge your buying power and help you set a realistic budget while you narrow down your search.
- Decide Which Amenities and Features You Must Have
- Home Search & Making an Offer – View Active Home Listings in ZIP 20148
- Walk-Through & Closing
- Enjoy your New Brambleton Home!
Selling Your Home?
Helping you get your home sold at the best price in the right timeframe is top priority for you and your selected realtor. Realtors add objectivity to this inherently emotional transaction, and keep you focused on preparing your home to sell.